11. Juli 2015

COLLABORATION SATURDAY - Dior 605 Amazonia - Dior Golden Jungle Collection for Fall 2012

...late today....

And again ist Saturday. Collaboration Saturday with Maria from Danmark.

I know, I'm a bit late today. Frankly speaking I forgot to prepare the post for today, for I'm now starting to move to another city and I got so many things to do and think about. So, sorry,  but I got now time to loose, for this morning I started packing already - here it is: Dior Amazonia from the Golden Jungle Collection for Fall 2012.
 
 
Application was easy and it gives full opacity with 2 coats. Drying time is short and a topcoat is not needed.

I'm now curious to see what Maria has prepared for today. I'm almost sure, it's not a Dior.

Viel Spaß beim Lackieren!

Liebe Grüße,
 

4 Kommentare:

  1. I hope everying goes well for you Elena.

    This is a lovely colour :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It is a gorgeous army green :)
    Everything will be fine again - a new life and lots of happiness :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is an impressive green! I love it!

    AntwortenLöschen

  4. Love this! ♥
    You are making me jealous, pretty!

    adoorablee.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...