20. Juni 2015

COLLABORATION SATURDAY - Chanel 91 Cobra

...at least...

It's Maria's and my Collaboration Saturday again.

For today I got some special polish for you, which I could grab from a blogsale and which was already waiting some time to be swatched. Seriousely - I don't want to complain - presently I don't find the time to making swatches, nor to have a look or commenting on other blogs. I wish I could, but I'm not far anymore from moving to another city, which is the reason I'm now busily started packing my things and selling everything I don't need anymore. Well, that's life - divorce, new love.... and a new cobra for my nails.

The colour of no. 91 cobra is a deep shimmering eggplant with a slight duochrome shift to gold. <3

 
 
 
Application was easy and it gives full opacity with 2 coats. Drying time is short and a topcoat is not needed.

I'm now wondering what Maria has prepared for today. I'm almost sure, it's Chanel too.

Viel Spaß beim Lackieren!

Liebe Grüße,

3 Kommentare:

  1. Your choice of Chanel this Saturday sure is muuuuch more beautiful than mine ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Super Farbe! Ich mag dunkle Lacke total gerne, die im Licht dann auffällig schimmern. Ich finde das ist edel und trotzdem besonders.LG.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Nice polish and great shimmer :-D

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...