21. Februar 2015

COLLABORATION SATURDAY - Chanel 641 Tenderly - Chanel Rêverie Parisienne Collection Spring 2015

...dreaming of tenderness....

Today's Saturday and as usuall Collaboration Saturday with Maria.

So this is my second pick from this years Chanel spring collection. I really like this colour, but honestly speaking, I should not have bought it. It's some kind of pastel and most pastel colours do clash with my skin tone. Well, unlucky chance and another polish which will exclusively be part of a collection or which might in the worst case, end up in my blogsale. What a shame, for it's colour is really multifaceted.

Tenderly is a rich creme and it's colour is located somewhere between pastel grey and a pastel violet.
 
 
 
 
 
Application was easy and two coats gave full coverage. Drying time is short and a topcoat is not needed.

I'm now curious to see what Maria has prepared for today. I'm sure she'll also show a Chanel polish.
Viel Spaß beim Lackieren!

Liebe Grüße,



8 Kommentare:

  1. I love this king of dusty purple and I think it's great on you :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks a lot, but I really thought my fingers looked extremely pale :o(.

      Kind regards,
      Elena

      Löschen
  2. It looks really good on you. You know I have it, but I'm not so fond of the dustiness...

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I don't really liked it on my nails. I like the dustiness, but it seriousely clashes with my skin-tone.

      Kind regards,
      Elena

      Löschen
  3. It looks nice and you really suit it :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You want it? ;o)

      Thank you so much, Ananka.

      Kind regards,
      Elena

      Löschen
    2. Lol I'm not sure it would suit me, would it? :-)

      Löschen
    3. I'm sure it would, but unfortunately....royal mail.

      I'll give it another chance in summer ;o).

      Kind regards,
      Elena

      Löschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...