7. März 2015

Collaboration Saturday - Chanel 487 Rouge Fatal - Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss Collection Fall 2010

...fatal red...

It's Collaboration Saturday again with my friend Maria.

It's quiet a long time ago I've been showing a classical red polish. So consequentely I've chosen one for today. A true classical red. By the way it's an old Lady from Chanel and as I noted, nowadays not really easily to be found. What a pity - it's a true beauty.

The colour of Rouge Fatal is a slightly brownish medium dark red.
 
 
 
 
 
Application was easy and it gives full opacity with 2 coats. Drying time is short and a topcoat is not needed.

I'm now curious to see what Maria has prepared for today. May be she will also show an older Chanel?

Viel Spaß beim Lackieren!

Liebe Grüße,
 

4 Kommentare:

  1. It's one of many gorgeous red's from Chanel <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Well, thinking of Malice, that's absolutely true.

      Kind regards,
      Elena

      Löschen
  2. What a pretty red. I really like this one :-D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I also like it a lot. Just I'm asking myself, why I'm wearing red so rarely.

      Kind regards,
      Elena

      Löschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...