14. März 2015

COLLABORATION SATURDAY YSL YVES SAINT LAURENT LA LACQUE NO. 3

...Number three...

It's time again for Maria's and my Collaboration Saturday.

Today I'm red again, for I've chosen YSL La Lacque No. 3.. No. 3 was my second YSL polish, but my first YSL polish, which is no effect topcoat. I was so amazed by the quality that some others followed right away, like i.e. Rouge Dada and Nuit Noire, which is actually still waiting to be worn and swatched. Well, back to the quality: great coverage, short drying time and easy removal without smearing. I guess everybody know, that after having removed a red polish, one looks like coming from the slaughterhouse, which by the way is the reason why I'm rarely wearing red.

The colour of No. 3 is a classical, but not too bright red. Very amazing.
 
 
 
 
 
Application was easy and 2 coats were needed for coverage. Drying time was short and a topcoat is not needed.

Now, I'm curious to see, what Maria will be showing today. May be Yves Saint Laurent? Let's have a look at her post.

Viel Spaß beim Lackieren!

Liebe Grüße,

6 Kommentare:

  1. Toll! Ich liebe die YSL-Lacke auch, habe allerdings noch nicht viele.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Viele hab ich auch nicht, obwohl ich sie sehr mag. Irgendwie hapert es an der 'Beschaffung' ;o).

      Liebe Grüße,
      Elena

      Löschen
  2. Antworten
    1. It really is a beautiful classic red ;o).

      Kind regards,
      Elena

      Löschen
  3. Oh Elena, it's such a gorgeous red. :-D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I really love this one, espcially because removal is free of stained fingers and nails ;o).

      Kind regards,
      Elena

      Löschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...