21. März 2015

COLLABORATION SATURDAY - Yves Saint Laurent La Lacque Couture No. 59 Nuit Noire - Spring 2015

...black night, starry night....

It's Saturday again and of course Collaboration Saturday with Maria.

Well, today I got a polish for you, which might be a bit special. On buying it, I was 100% sure, that this is supposed to be a varnish on it's own. Applying the first coat, I really started doubting, for the translucent black evenly spread on the nails and black and silver square glitters became visible. Well, what's the use of black glitters in a black full coverage polish, except making an uneven finish? So may be it could be used as an effect topcoat too? May be it will be looking gorgeous on a red or a dark grey?

The base of Nuit Noire is a semi translucent black, which contains black and silver square glitters. Some of the black square glitters are visible on the right side of the pointer.
 
 
 
 
 
Application was easy and 3 coats were needed for coverage. Drying time was short and a topcoat is not needed.

Now, I'm curious to see, what Maria will be showing today. I guess it will bei Chanel? Let's have a look at her post.

Viel Spaß beim Lackieren!

Liebe Grüße,
 

4 Kommentare:

  1. I like how visible the micro glitters are - it's beautiful!
    But it also would have surprised me, that it is sheer...

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks a lot. I also like it.

      It really surprised me, it's so sheer and the black glitters, which are not visible anymore, when it gives full coverage surprised me even much more.

      Kind regards,
      Elena

      Löschen
  2. I do like this one. It's really nice :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It surely looks nice, but I don't get rid of the thought, it's an overcoat.

      Kind regards,
      Elena

      Löschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...