28. März 2015

COLLABORATION SATURDAY - DIOR 198 Lagoon - Dior Summer Mix Collection 2012

...blue Lagoon...

It's time again for Maria's and my Collaboration Saturday.

For I've been showing so many reds during the last weeks, I decided to show a blue today. Summer is now approaching and soon the first summer collections will be launched, so of course also my today's blue, was launched for summer and as I can see from my pics, it's already waiting for quiet a long time to be shown on this blog. To be honest: 2 years. So here it is - the fantastic Dior Lagoon.

The colour of Dior Lagoon is a lagoon-blue of course, the kind of blue I really love for summer.
 
 
 
 
 
Application was easy and it gives full opacity with 2 coats. Drying time is short and a topcoat is not needed.

I'm now curious to see what Maria has prepared for today. May be she will also show an older Chanel?

Viel Spaß beim Lackieren!

Liebe Grüße,


6 Kommentare:

  1. Yes, it is about time to show this beauty LOL
    It makes me think of summer and ocean...

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Summer really sounds great. *sigh*

      Kind regards,
      Elena

      Löschen
  2. Witzig, an mir wirkt dieser Lack ganz anders. Aber schön ist er so oder so :))

    Liebe Grüße,
    Petra

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich Winter, Du Sommer ;o). Aber schön ist er auf jeden Fall :o).

      Liebe Grüße,
      Elena

      Löschen
  3. It's a really nice blue. Looks great on you :-D

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...