23. Mai 2015

COLLABORATION SATURDAY - Estée Lauder Black Iris - Estée Lauder Violet Undergroud Collection Fall 2012

...black flowers...

It's Saturday and 3 p.m. - time again for Maria's and my Collaboration Saturday.

Today once again no Dior and no Chanel and frankly speaking once more I'm unable to keep my promise, posting the seond new summer polishes from Chanel. So I decided to show you Black Iris from the Violet Underground Collection by Estée Lauder, which is aready waiting for quite a long time to be posted. I really love this kind of shades and I can't get enough of them. Consequently I got this kind of colour from various brands, like i.e. Orly, Priti NYC, China Glaze, Chanel and Dior, but in this case too much is not enough.

The colour of Black Iris is a blackened deep dark cherry creme. So gorgeous.

 
 
 
 
Application was smooth and easy and it gave full opacity with  2 coats. Drying time was short and a topcoat is not really necesssary.

Now I'm curious, what Maria has prepared for today. May she'll be posting Estée Lauder too?

Viel Spaß beim Lackieren!

Liebe Grüße,

3 Kommentare:

  1. Oh this is dark - it seems we both are showing "The dark side of ourselves" today :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It's a very vampy shade indeed. Looks great on you Elena :-D

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...