9. Mai 2015

COLLABORATION SATURDAY - CHANEL 159 Fire

...Fire, burn...

It's time again for our  - Maria's and my - Collaboration Saturday.

After having showen you all that adrenaline from the Orly Adrenaline Rush Collection the entire week, I decided to set you on fire today. Of course I already got the 2 polishes, which I have chosen from the new Chanel Mediteranée Collection, but unfortunately I had no time yet to take pictures of them. So next week, may be I can show you Lavanda or Coqueliquot - in case the weather is going to be fine.

So Fire is one of the goregeous classical reds by Chanel.
 
 
 
 
 
Application was easy and it gives full opacity with 2 coats. Drying time is short and a topcoat is not needed.

I'm now wondering what Maria has prepared for today. I'm almost sure, it's Chanel too.

Viel Spaß beim Lackieren!

Liebe Grüße,

4 Kommentare:

  1. Ypu are right, this is one of the many gorgeous reds from Chanel - looks so good on you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What an amazing red! Love it :-D

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...