28. Juni 2014

COLLABORATION SATURDAY - Dior 813 Red Ebony / Rouge Ebène Fall 2010

COLLABORATION SATURDAY - Dior 813 Red Ebony

...Ebony and Ivory...

Und wieder ist Samstag und Maria und ich gehen wieder getrennte wege. Also nicht wirklich 'ebony and ivory'.
And again it Saturday and again Maria and I are going seperate ways. So not really ebony and ivory.

Dior Red Ebony ist einer der wenigen Lacke, bei dessen Kauf ich gezögert habe. Allerdings bin ich auf eine Art dann doch geizig, weshalb ich es in der Konsequenz bevorzuge einen Lack mehr zu kaufen, um mir dadurch die Versandkosten zu ersparen. Red Ebony ist einer dieser 'Porto-Spar-Lacke'. Im nachhinein bin ich allerdings froh, mich doch noch für ihn entschieden zu haben, da es sich um einen wirklich schönen Vampy handelt. Dior Red Ebony is one of the rare varnishes, I hesitated a bit to buy. However I'm some kind of penny-pinching person. Consequently I prefer buying one more varnish rather then investigating money in shipment costs. So Red Ebony was one of those 'shipment-cost-savers'. However I'm happy, to having decided to buy it. It's a real wonderful vampy shade.


Die Farbe von Red Ebony würd eich als bräunliches Blutrot bezeichnen und wie die meisten Dior Lacke ist auch er mit einem ganz feinen Schimmer gekrönt. The colour of Red Ebony I'd like to call a brownish blood-red and as most Dior varnishes, of course also Red Ebony is crowned with that beautyful shy shimmer.

 
 
 
 
 
Der Auftrag war einfach und der Lack deckt mit 2 Schichten. Die Trocknung war sehr gut und einen Topcoat ist hier empfehlenswert. / Application was easy and it gave full opacity with  2 coats. Drying time was short and a topcoat is recommanded.

Nun bin ich gespannt, welches Grau Maria für heute ausgesucht hat.
Now I'm curious to see, which grey Maria has chosen for today.

Viel Spaß beim Lackieren!

Liebe Grüße,

4 Kommentare:

  1. That really is a brown-toned red, they look so pretty on you...
    Well the one I chose for today is closer to ivory than yours is to ebony LOL

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks al lot. I really like those oxblood-shades. However, not necessarily in summer ;o).

      Kind regards,
      Elena

      Löschen
  2. This is quite a browny shade. I'm not a fan of these colours and they don't suit me! But it looks good on you :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks a lot. I wasn't a fan of such colours before too. I never wanted any brownish colour on my nails. Well, it's still not my favourite, but I like it ;o).

      Kind regards,
      Elena

      Löschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...