13. September 2014

COLLABORATION SATURDAY - Dior Purple Mix - Dior Rock Your Nails Collection Spring 2011

...mixed purples...

Mal wieder ist Collaboration Saturday mit meiner Freundin Maria. Heute geht es dann bei mir los mit der Dior Rock Your Nails Collection, die im Frühjahr 2011 auf den Markt kam. In anderen Worten: mit dem Kauf von Purple Mix wurde meine Rock Your Nails Kollektion fast komplettiert. Lediglich ein Lack fehlt noch, weshalb ich mich jetzt mit dem Gedanken trage ihn doch noch zu kaufen. Soll ich, oder soll ich lieber nicht. Das ist hier die Frage, denn der Lack der mir noch fehlt - Blue Label - ist nicht wirklich mein Favorit.
So, it's Collaboration Saturday with Maria again and today I'd like to start introducing the Dior Rock Your Nails Collection, which was launched for Spring 2011. In other words: buying Purple Mix, who is the last varnish of this collection, which moved in, my collection is almost complete. Only one varnish, is missing and of course now I'm thinking of buying it in order to complete. Should I, or shouldn't I. That's the question, because the one, which is missing - Blue Label - isn't really my favourite.

Wie dem auch sei, Purple Mix ist ein violette Schönheit, die ich vorher bereits 2 x gekauft, aber immer wieder an Freundinnen verschenkt habe. Also der 3. Versuch und diesmal wird er bleiben. I mag dieses gräuliche mittlere Violett. Einfach toll.
Anyway Purple mix is a purple beauty, which I  had bought 2 times before already, but I always gifted it to a friend. So this is my third trial and this time it will stay. I love this slightly greyish medium purple. Really stunning.
 
 
 
 
 
Der Auftrag war einfach und der Lack deckt mit zwei Schichten. Die Trocknung war gut und einen Topcoat braucht er nicht./Application was easy and it gave full opacity with two coats. Drying time was short and a topcoat is not needed.

Schaun wir mal nach Maria nach.
So let's have a look at Maria's post.

Liebe Grüße,




4 Kommentare:

  1. What a nice purple. Looks great on you :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks. I was really surprised, when I tried it the first time. Surprised, it is such a beautiful purple ;o).

      Kind regards,
      Elena

      Löschen
  2. It's gorgeous - and it looks beautiful on you!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...