24. Januar 2015

COLLABORATION SATURDAY - Dior 905 Black Sequins - Dior Black Diamond Holiday 2008 Collection

...sparkling black diamonds...

It's Collaboration Saturday again with Maria.

Today, orginally I wanted to show you one of the new Chanels from this year's spring collection called Rêverie Parisienne, which I picked up the day before yesterday in my perfumery. Unfortunately the weather is still bad, so I didn't yet have the chance to take pics. Next week. Promised. So because it's still cold outside, I decided to show some older winterly Dior polish, which I've been hunting for a long time.

The base of Black Sequins of course is a black crème which is crowned with dark grey tiny sparkles. What a beauty.
 
 
 
 
 
Application was easy and it gave full opacity with  2 coats. Drying time was short and a topcoat is not really necesssary.

Now I'm curious, what Maria has prepared for today. I'm almost sure, she got some Chanels.

Viel Spaß beim Lackieren!

Liebe Grüße,
 

5 Kommentare:

  1. It's very black - but I love the shimmers super much!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It a real gorgeous and exceptional Dior ;o)

      Kind regards,
      Elena

      Löschen
  2. This is an amazing and pretty one. I remember hunting for it and managed to get it on eBay a while back - I do love it :-D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It is. Well, before I was hunting it also on ebay, but one day I was in a small perfumery and asked them if I could check their 'corse drawer' and I was lucky ;o).

      Kind regards,
      Elena

      Löschen
  3. Ohh, solche schwarzen Sternenhimmel-Lacke liebe ich ja sehr!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...