31. Januar 2015

COLLABORATION SATURDAY - Dior 717 Tonka - Fall Collection 2009

...tonka beans...

And once more it's Collaboration Saturday with my friend Maria from Danmark.

I remember very well, that last Saturday I promised to show one of the Chanel polishes from the new spring collection. Unfortunately it's still raining and/or snowing here in Germany and it's very dull the whole day long. So I changed my mind resp. I decided to show you one older, rare and really beautiful Dior polish. Unfortunately I'm missing any kind of information about this one, except that it was launched in autumn 2009 and that it was namend after the tonka bean, which is frequently used for Christmas bakery.

The colour of Tonka of course is similar to the one of tonka beans. A dark brownish red, which is called marsala this year, with some rosy pinkish shimmer. I really love this one. Unfortunately meanwhile very hard to find.
 
 
 
 
 
Application was easy and it gave full opacity with  2 coats. Drying time was short and a topcoat is not really necesssary.

Now I'm curious, what Maria has prepared for today. I'm almost sure, she got some Chanels.

Viel Spaß beim Lackieren!

Liebe Grüße,

4 Kommentare:

  1. The shimmer makes it very unique and interesting to look at!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It's really very unique and very unusual. At first I didn't really like it, but wearing my love for it grew more and more :o).

      Kind regards,
      Elena

      Löschen
  2. I do like the shimmer this has - I think I could wear it even though it's brown! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I also like the shimmer. It's really stunning :o).

      Kind regards,
      Elena

      Löschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...