25. Oktober 2014

COLLABORATION SATURDAY - Chanel 639 Excéption - Chanel Rouge Allure Collection

...exceptional red...

Es ist wieder Zeit unseren - Maria's und meinen - Collaboration Saturday.
It's time again for our - Maria's and mine - Collaboration Saturday.

Heute gibt es auch bei mir wieder einen Chanel Lack zu sehen. Neulich brachte Chanel die neue Rouge Allure Kollektion auf den Markt und natürlich musste ich einen der Lacke haben. Da ich schon unglaublich viele Rottöne habe, habe ich mich dann für Excéption entschieden, der nun wirklich eine Ausnahme unter meinen ganzen Rottönen ist. Er ist herbstlich und da Halloween naht, könnte man auch sagen, daß er etwas 'blutig' ist.
Today I'm back to Chanel too. Recently the new Rouge Allure Collection had been launched by Chanel and of course I needed one of these. For I have so many reds already, I decided for Chanel Excéption, which is now really some kind of exception among my red shades. It's autumnly and because Halloween is not far from now any more, let's also say some kind of bloody shade.

Die Farbe von Excéption ist ein hochpigmentierer leich bräunlicher Ochsenblutton. Perfekt für den Herbst./Excéption is a rich medium slightly brownish Oxblood. Perfect for autumn.
 
 
 
 
Der Auftrag war einfach und der Lack deckt mit 2 Schichten. Die Trocknung war sehr gut und einen Topcoat braucht er nicht. / Application was easy and it gave opacity with 2 coats. Drying time was short and a topcoat is not needed.

Schaun wir mal nach, welchen Chanel uns Maria heute zeigt.
So let's go and see, which Chanel Maria is going to show us today.

Viel Spaß beim Lackieren!

Liebe Grüße,

4 Kommentare:

  1. It's such a pretty one - and a so "you" color - it looks so good on you :)
    I'm showing the entire collection tomorrow :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks a lot. But I believe it's almost too brownish for me, but I like the colour :o).

      Kind regards,
      Elena

      Löschen
  2. It looks great on you, it is just a bit too brown for my liking. I doubt this one would look good on me though :-|

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks a lot. Well, it's also a little bit difficult on me, but it's ok so far ;o).

      Kind regards,
      Elena

      Löschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...